Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Funny

B in the car this morning:

"Did you know that when I was little I hated the letter c? I thought it was really unfair that it got all of k's words. I'm not kidding, I really felt that way!"


What a sweetheart :) Today and tomorrow is Board Meeting madness, so there won't be much to report on this end. I've already received a ton of calls and emails about how much everyone loves the invitations, so that makes me very happy! Remember to RSVP online and also to put in your music suggestions!

3 comments:

Strongmama said...

I bet he also felt bad for the letters x and q. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I was showing off the invite at work tonight,and engagement pictures, every one thinks the one for the invite is amazing, one comment was it is sooo art deco. so perfect. Love M

die Frau said...

That is pretty adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...