Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yet another great wedding!

We had a great time this weekend at my cousin's wedding. It'll be the last Bucci wedding for quite a while, so it was great to get together and see everyone. I'm extremely close to that entire side of the family and they're all big crazy nut-jobs, so they're a good bunch to hang out and get drunk with!

Nothing brought this out more than the photo booth at the wedding where you can go in a have six pictures taken, fair-style, and then cut them out and make scrapbook pages out of. Huge hit! We took two sets so we could keep one for ourselves.

Here we are outside the church...



Aaaaaannnndddd here we are at the reception.


It's ridiculous how much fun we have together.

It's also worth noting that I had my shoe miracle shoes on and they still rocked! Super high heels, got tons and tons of compliments, and I danced pretty much like that photo all night long with no back pain. I love you BCBG!!!!!

2 comments:

feather nester said...

Hooray for good shoes and great dancing and wife beaters! You guys are way cute.

And I dig this new blog layout, too! I'm apparently easy to please.

BTW, you know that thing the Husband hates where I'm incapable of listening to any advice of his unless it passes through your lips? Apparently, I do that to Ouiser, too. Oops!

And, p.s., loving the new Altima.

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! You really are like one of the only people I have met in Ithaca who has true "style!" Do you have any idea how long its been since I have seen a lovely lady work the little black dress???? Seriously you are so fierce. Love the picture of you and B tripping the light fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...