Thursday, October 1, 2009

Road Trip!

My brother was in Connecticut this week on business and ruthlessly demanded that I bring him his niece. Since I told him I couldn't drive three hours to have dinner and then turn around and drive three hours home (not alone with a baby, anyway), he successfully conned our mom to come into town to share the driving with me. When you have a bi-coastal family, these are the things you have to do! It was tiring, but totally worth it. And clearly Charlotte wanted to see her uncle because she was an angel for the whole trip. Good thing too because the one thing you have to be in this family is a good traveler!







2 comments:

Ouiser said...

i love that he "ruthlessly demanded" to see her.

Wonderland said...

Dude, she rocks so much. I want to eat her cheeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...