Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Design Love: Baking



Do you catch what's going on here?  It's a mixer lift!  It enables you to store your 900 lb Kitchen Aid hidden away in a cabinet, but then lets you use it when needed without working out for three days first. This is GENIUS!  I caught the end of an HGTV remodel show where they installed this in a kitchen and had a wee heart attack.  A quick Google search tells me that it's $150.

Once you install your mixer lift, you can use it to make some inspired baked sale goodies, care of the ever-amazing Amy Atlas.

3 comments:

DinoDiva said...

I HAVE TO...ABSOLUTELY MUST....WILL DIE WITHOUT...having this when we get a house! AMAZING!

die Frau said...

I may have to find a way to get that because hauling out that huge-ass mixer is a pain in the ASS and there's no room on our counters to keep it out.

It reminds me of old typewriter lifts--I had one in my old desk at work before they got me one that wasn't over 50 years old.

GIANTS FAN said...

they use to have these years ago say 30 yrs. and I to always wanted one.I see they are now back in style, would love one if I ever redo the kitchen cabinets. The other must is the big draws for pots and pans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...