They will almost certainly not be too intelligent because that is not what Fridays are for, and there's a good chance they're going to come from the same six websites I visit everyday, but they will help distract you for a little while.
I'd like to make this a weekly series and you should definitely help. If you run across a picture, an article, a video, etc, that you'd like to share, email the link to me with Friday Reading Group in the subject line. Email: sanders492[at]yahoo[dot]com
- I love this article about the turn that television has taken in recent years, proving that you don't have to be assholes to be funny.
- I fell like not enough people wear broaches in the shape or placentas... or buy their kids really graphic birth dolls that illustrate the way babies are born. Check out those and the other Top 20 Weird Baby Products.
- Think Facebook is a fad? Seems as though the experts think it could be just the beginning of a Facebook dominated world.
- I know it's nowhere near Christmas, even for the early shoppers, but I adore these little hand made monogrammed ornaments!
- Don't be a fool, spell it the right way.